January 11, 2015

Insecurities

"My nose is too big. I wish it was smaller."
"My eyebrows are too sparse. I wish they were fuller."
"My lips are too thin. I wish they were plump."
"My eyes are too almond shaped. I wish they would tone it down a bit."
"My eyelashes are not long enough. I wish they were longer."
"My ears poke out too much. I wish they turned in more."
"My face is too long. I wish it was shorter."
"My shoulders are too broad for a girl. I wish they were more feminine."
"My arms are fat. I wish they were skinnier."
"My torso is too curvy. I wish I could straighten it."
"My hips are too wide. I wish they wouldn't be so big."
"My thighs are too big. I wish they were smaller."
"I could afford to loose weight. I wish I was skinny."
"My calves have such dry skin. I wish they were moisturized and smooth."
"My feet are too long and too wide. I wish they were a normal size."

These are some of the things I have to go through and think of daily.

"I'm never good enough.", I tell myself. 

•      •      •

Society wants you to be perfect

They want you to have flawless skin, perfectly long hair, the perfect amount of curves, and to be completely feminine. (If you're a girl, that is.)

Simply perfect.

I'm not going to tell you to screw what society thinks, because not only would I be a hypocrite, but it's hard to do. Nearly impossible. 

Although, I will tell you not to be your worst bully.

Do not make the same mistakes as me, and constantly put yourself down because you do not feel like you are "enough."

You are beautiful

Some one out there loves you to death, and that alone is enough.

You are worth so much to the world, and you are like a drop of water in an ocean. Without you, the ocean would not seem to have a big affect in it's outer appearance, but the ocean is not the same, and can never be the same.

Can never be as full and plentiful- or completely complete.  

Stay strong, my gorgeous relator- or whoever decides to read this- You are important

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww this is lovely! It gives me inspiration for a future post :)
Check out my blog if you like:
http://bloggerella13.blogspot.co.uk/
Bloggerella xxx

Daniel said...

Love your Blog! Nominated you for an Infinity Dreams Award -- see here! http://aselenatorsview.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment