December 29, 2014

Books

Hello future me!

Todays post is on books.

I absolutely love books and have a MAJOR collection of them. As soon as I learned how to read, I never wanted to stop. I have spent countless nights awake until 4:00 am because I simply could not put my book down!

Some of my favorite kinds of book genres are: dystopian novels,  fan fictions, horror, romance, action and humor. But strangely enough, I very strongly dislike vampires and werewolves... Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Anyway- I put together a list of all the books I've recently read... (As in the ones I've read this year.)  However, these are in no any particular order. Here we go!:

-Freak the mighty by: Rodman Philbrick
-The cupcake queen by: Heather Hepler
-Divergent by: Veronica Roth
-Insurgent by: Veronica Roth
-Matched by: Ally Condie
-Crossed by: Ally Condie
-Reached by: Ally Condie
-Alex Rider: Storm Breaker by: Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Point Blank by: Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Skeleton Key by: Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Eagle Strike by:Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Scorpia by:Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Ark Angel by:Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Snake Head by:Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Crocodile Tears by:Anthony Horowitz
-Alex Rider: Scorpia Rising by:Anthony Horowitz
-The Giver by: Lois Lowry
-Hoot by: Carl Hiaasen
-Girl Online by: Zoe Sugg
-Uglies by: Scott Westerfeld
-After by: Anna Todd
-After 2 by: Anna Todd
-After 3 by: Anna Todd
- (Lets just say MANYYYY WattPad books, actually!)
-The Boy In the Striped Pajamas by: John Boyne

What is your favorite book? Which book have you read that you are most proud of? Have you written any books? Would you write any?

3 comments:

Kaytee Vivienne said...

I'm currently reading Lena Dunham's 'Not That Kind of Girl' and so far it's hilarious! I've got 'The Paperboy' lined up as my next read, too!
I'm new to blogging, so it would be great if you could return a follow, really appreciate it!
Look forward to future posts from you,

- KVL xo

Unknown said...

Thank you for the recommendation! What is, 'Not That Kind of Girl' about? Seems very interesting!
I'll make sure to check out your blog ASAP. Thank you so much for the follow. I sincerely appreciate it!

Unknown said...

Will have to check some of these books out! It would be amazing if you could follow me back. I love your blog!
maybabysblog.blogspot.co.uk
maya xx

Post a Comment