January 14, 2015

To Defend Or Not To Defend

Hello future me!

Today I'm going to write another journal/diary type post.


In the begging of this school year, two new kids, both a girl and a boy, joined my school.


The girl- who for the sake of anonymity I will call Squitchy- became my best friend really quickly. We had so much in common, and we loved/love talking to each other.


The boy, who's name is Joey, was a total jerk. He insulted anyone and everyone- especially my Squitchy. 


He spreads rumors about her, gets his friends to talk bad about her to her face, and calls/texts her the most horrid names.


She told me that it's really been bothering her, but every time I mention telling an adult, she puts it off and convinces me not to... And this is where you guys come into play.


I want you to give me some advice. I am struggling to decide whether to just listen to what she's saying and not tell anyone, or tell an adult, and go against what she wants- even if it will get her mad at me.


I have considered telling Joey and his pathetic friends to screw off, but just because I don't want hate on her, doesn't mean I want it on me either. Believe me- Joey is a real handful. Glaring, gossip, rumors and ect. I don't want me telling him to screw off to make it worse for her.


Please leave a comment down below with your advice... I can really use it in this tricky situation I'm in.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I hate bullying, My little brother got beaten up by 8 older kids! You should definitely tell a teacher, it's the right thing to do. Squitchy might not like it at first, but it will make a difference. Also, you'll find boys like that are not so big and cocky whilst they're around a teacher! If Squitchy gets mad at you, explain how bullying isn't right and that you didn't want things to get worse.

I hope this works out!
Check out my blog and follow if you want :)
http://bloggerella13.blogspot.co.uk/

Bloggerella xxx

Post a Comment