January 19, 2015

Conflict

Hello future me!

Cami and I decided to mess around with Sam and Danny, and we told them we would block them forever and never speak to them again. In reality Cami and I both had to log off for a a couple of hours, and we would tell them it was a joke when we got back.


We did as we told each other we would, and played the prank on the boys, except things didn't exactly go as planned for me.


When I got back Cami told me how they had been spamming and asking her for forgiveness the whole time she was playing the prank. I went to check if they had done the same for me, and realized that I had no messages from them about anything- besides 3 messages from Sam that were actually meant for Cami.


And then I started to wonder, do they care for her more than me? What am I doing wrong? What do I change about myself to make them care for me? Should I show them my face? Would that make them like me?


I thought all these questions, things I should do to MYSELF, as if I am the issue in this situation.


But then again, she has shown her face, and given more to them than I ever have.


I'm super confused on what I should do, and I am having a lot of conflict on which way is the right way.


My options put into short words:


Show them my face and feel like I have no respect for myself, but at the same time giving them something they have wanted forever, (And have gotten from Cami)


or,


Recognizing that they should love me besides any decision I make, and support me through it without a doubt. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!
I have nominated this awesome blog for the Liebster Award!
Check out my post for the details x
http://bloggerella13.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award-and-nominations.html

Bloggerella xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you! I've already made the post. (:

Post a Comment